We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Services periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
We may collect personal & non-personal information which necessary to render our services like person identification, contact information including email address, demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests, etc.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Right now, we are accepting the bank transfer only. Payments shall be made only in the bank account of the company; payments made other than company account can’t be considered valid. Do not pay any amount to our employee, director, officer, consultant or any other person in their account or in cash or in whatsoever manner for any reason, it will not be treated as you pay to E-Legal Opinion and we didn’t be responsible for such transaction. Transfer any payment for any reason only in the bank account of the company.
We did not pay any amount from your account directly to the government or any other person, if we need to pay any such amount then we will ask you to transfer particular amount in our bank account and pay the same to the government. Please do not share any kind of personal detail of bank-like credit card no, debit card no., OTP for bank transaction etc, we will not be responsible if any damage occurs to you due to this.
Beneficiary Name: AHG Legal Opinion Private Limited
Account Number: 50200049415920
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
We have Money Back Guarantee Policy if we are unable to deliver product or services as committed to you.
You can easily write to us your grievance on firstname.lastname@example.org Immediately our refund department will get into the matter and if it finds non-catering of services on the part of E-Legal Opinion we'll gladly refund your payment within 7 working days of your refund request.
1. No refund shall be issued if elegalopinion.com processed the registration/application as per the government guidelines and registration is rejected or pending on part of a government department or officials.
2. We shall deduct the administrative/processing charges not less than Rs.300 ( Three hundred rupees only) if service unable to processed due to non-submission of requisite documents as per government guideline or any kind of non-cooperation from the applicant or any other circumstances which restricting us to process the application.
3. If any government fee, duty, challan or any other sum paid in the course of processing your registration application. We are not liable to refund such government fees paid in the course of delivering the service. (Don't worry no government fee shall be deducted until Government challan or any other payment proof provided to you.)
4. No refund shall be issued if you have already availed any complimentary service or discount offer which was attached to the paid service for which you are seeking a refund.
5. No refund shall be possible at any stage with respect to any subscription-based service such as GST return packages, Company annual compliance packages if the same service is partially processed or delivered.
E-Legal Opinion always considers the protection of customer information as a crucial part of the data protection policy.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information & documents shared by our prospective customers with us.
- Never ever, disclose our Client list or Client Information to third parties without their consent.
- Never ever, sell client information to third parties