Our Team will prepare the LLP Registration application and submit the same
The term "Share capital" means the money that a company raises through the issuance of common or preferred stock. With additional public offerings, the amount of share capital or equity financing that a firm has can change over time.
1. Declaration of EGM with the descriptive report;
2. Altered MOA or Memorandum of Association
3. Duplicate of the resolution passed at the general meeting of the associates;
4. Modified AOA or Articles of Association
5. Certificate as a proof of new capital arrangement and class of shares introduced consolidated or divided;
6. A certificate copy of Board resolution for modified in AOA
7. A copy of Board resolution for modified in MOA
8. A valid certified copy of the resolution of Shareholders
9. Two duplicate copies of the application
10. Copies of audited balance sheets for the preceding three years;
11. Resolution for allowing such consolidation or division and furnishing explanation for the equivalent;
12. Legal document authenticating the petition.
13. Bank draft confirming the payment of request fee.
14. The enforced Vakalatnama or Memorandum of appearance along with a copy of the Board's Resolution, whatever is needed
If the company authorized by its articles or AOA.So, a company may utilise its share premium account or capital redemption reserve to fund a business issue of wholly or partly paid-up bonus shares in ratio to their existing shareholdings.
Charges to be paid for Share Capital Rs. 9,999.
All your queries answered within 24 hours
Professional Service at Reasonable Prices
Qualified person with more than 10year Experience
We are committed to provide Best Services
More than 99% clients are satified with our services
We manage 99.9% of compliance within due date